Hello readers and another meal entry is upon us. Today marks my one month anniversary married to my husband and I thought today to make something simple but yummy for us to enjoy.
Tonight’s meal was very simple and took only thirty minutes. It serves up to four.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, milk, and pesto sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the pasta and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Notes: I suggest using land o lakes sea salt and olive oil butter, but also after the butter has melted season the butter with pepper and maybe garlic. This is to season the chicken. Also, though it says on there only use 1/2 cup of pesto sauce, I used all 7 ounces of pesto sauce I had bought. I saw no difference in the texture or taste.